Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chick O Stick Logo Revision




I took a typography class in the fall of 2008, very interesting and fun class. One of the projects we were assigned in this class was to pick a product (randomly drawn) and give the logo a new twist that held aspects of the previous logo intertwined with new aspects that we created. The main focus would be the type (after all it was a typography class) which we would totally redesign. I used a simple san-serif font and connected the "c" and the "k" in chick and stick to give it uniformity. I also used red and yellow in the logo as well and I didn't make the main lettering too bold as I didn't want to take away from the rest of the design. This also gave it a cleaner look. My design is the top photo. The bottom photo is what the Atkinson's Candy Company currently uses for the Chick-o-Stick product, a very tasty treat I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment