Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Toyota Sponsifier Competition (Design a NASCAR)

This project was something I heard about when watching a NASCAR race one March day in 2010. For fun I thought I would design a car for the Toyota Sponsifier contest. I entered this car into the contest but there were some issues with the competition and how the voting was done so they started all over. I never bothered to re-enter into the contest since I was a little bitter about them entering their own cars into the contest despite it being against the rules. I used my company logo, slogan and color scheme for the car. This was the end result. After seeing some of the other entries, I'm pretty sure I could have made it at least into the top ten. The top picture shows the car I initially entered into the contest. The bottom is what I had leftover from Photoshop. There are a few differences in the two. I personally liked the top car the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment