Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Texas Rangers Game Day Promotional Fliers





The one project that became a monster were the countless game day promotional fliers that I created in my six months as an intern with the Texas Rangers Baseball Club. The request for more never seemed to end. With no exaggeration I probably created at least fifty of these or better. The photos were all enhanced and cut out in Photoshop while the overall design and layout of these fliers were created in InDesign. It all started with an email with a text file of everything they wanted the flier to include (which normally went through three or four revisions before the final print) and I was free to design the flier however I choose with a few minor guidelines. These guidelines normally were what player to use, which typeface to use and what logos to include, the rest was up to me. These five are just a glimpse of the many I created. I tried as best I could to be diverse for each flier depending on what it was for. Most of the school fliers were the same though, just different players pictures were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment