Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Texas Rangers Player Autograph Cards



One of my projects as an intern with the Texas Rangers Baseball Club was to create autograph cards that would go to print and be used by players and staff to sign autographs for fans at different Academy Sports stores across the metroplex. The first step was to design a uniform template that could easily be transferred from player to player. After that was complete, the only thing I had to change for each card was the picture and the players name. I was pretty much free to make them however I chose and got to choose whatever picture I felt best fit for each player and their card. I stuck to a simple baseball card type design with a vertical bar on the right side with a blue and white gradient that each name would go in. Then I used curves in Photoshop to enhance the crispness of each photo. These went to print and thousands of prints were made for about twenty plus cards that I designed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment