Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome! Check It Out!

Welcome
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to check out my work. I am in the process of establishing a website for my company, Sight Picture Design Group. Until that is up and running, this blog will be how I show some of my work. The work showcased on this website ranges from projects I worked on during college to work I did as a graphics intern with the Texas Rangers Baseball Club to some of the freelance work I have done for clients of Sight Picture Design Group. All work on this site is shown with the watermark of my company, for protection purposes. I hope you enjoy the site and feel free to leave feedback; after all, what would design be without constructive criticism?
About the Creator
I am a recent graduate from the University of Texas at Arlington where I received my B.A. in visual communications with a minor in military science in the fall of 2009. I am an aviation officer in the Army National Guard and a freelance graphic designer. My future plans include completing flight school and turning my business into a competitive design company.

No comments:

Post a Comment